Another reading for the third week in January. How did last week’s reading affect you? did you read it before the week began? Or did you read it during the week? Did it work for you, or not? Comment below to tell us how your week went.Or come and join us at our Facebook Group and share your experiences with us all. This one shows a mixture of cards, minor and major arcana alike. All we can do is live day by day and then see how the week pans out.
- VI SWORDS-Sunday 21st January. Well, I don’t know about you, but I do not someone has thrown a spanner in my works for this day. The card itself looks ominous, doesn’t it? Yes, this card tells it all. Off to a start with a difference. Not necessarily bad, but knowing there is something going on for today that is not quite right.
- ACE WANDS-Monday 22nd January. As it stands, the ace alone is a good sign for stability. Standing fast and standing on principle. Standing for belief and not allowing yourself to falter. It will be one of those days when what you believe in will be challenged. Can you get over it? Monday being a traditional work day will through open its challenges enough without adding this leading card. Be warned.
- VIII WANDS-Tuesday 23rd January. Well, don’t say you you haven’t been warned. Another busy day at the office. Where ever your work is, there will be hard labour. That being said, one man’s had labour (or woman’s for that matter) can be another’s love. So don’t knock it until it is done.
- IX SWORDS-Wednesday 24th January. The hurt and anxious emotion only digs in a deeper halfway through the week. There seems little relief in sight but wait for the weekend when the emotions will improve. In the meantime, they are growing. As the saying says, it has to get worse before it gets better. Good luck and try to find a quiet place to meditate and breathe.
- V SWORDS-Thursday 25th January. This card brings some relief as you find yourself standing, looking, ever watchful of your enemy (your angst of course) returning to make you feel worse. Know that the worse is over and you are surmounting difficulties along the way.
- KING WANDS-Friday 26th January. (For Australians, this is Australia Day). While the suite wands is traditional for work, it also stands for stability. The King sits on his throne ever watchful for trouble looming. It looks as though it has been diverted though, so we are in for an easier end of the week. (did I mention it is Australia Day today? That means a Holiday for us Down Under)
- II WANDS-Saturday 27th January. Finally, we see balance being restored to our daily lives. What a blessing this is for the last day of the week, otherwise known as The Sabbath. Enjoy the day for what it is and take each day as it comes.
- THE CHARIOT- Month of January. The connection of this card to the rest of the reading is driving us in our mode of transport. What is it that is taking us on our journey this week? It is The Chariot. It begins by delivering the suite of Swords to us, showing the two edge of all of them, therefore showing us what we are made of. How did you make it through the month thus far? How about the week? Comment on what happened during this week – good and bad.
- ACE SWORDS-Year of 2018. I made up my mind that this is going to be the year I complete my tasks, my WIP. I have made a start, though am uncertain of completion. Still, the month is not over yet, nor is the year. I wonder, perhaps like you, if it will be full of the interruptions I have experienced thus far.
We will be in need of slow methodical ways (or transport as in the preceding card). Instead of going like a Bull in a China Shop, we need to slow down and take each day as it comes. Slow and steady wins the race after all. Perhaps it is time to become the tortoise, not the hare.
I hope you are enjoying my weekly readings. Please let me know what you think by commenting on these posts week by week – either at the beginning or end. You can also see them in our Facebook Group
If you would like a reading from Sandy cee, please contact us today.