Welcome to the last weekend for January 2018. This week’s reading, of course, overlaps the first week of February as well as seeing the last of the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck for a few months. Apologies for this week also, we had a very busy Sunday in the shop at #GalleriaEttalongBeach from the onset and I didn’t get a chance to get it done. So we will be missing out on Sunday for this week, though finishing up on Sunday next week, which of course, will be in February.
So without further adieu, here is the reading.
- II PENTACLES – We begin Monday with a rolling balance. It has certainly been that way for me so far. Balance can be up and down, down and up. It can be perfect in its own alignment to the harmony of the energies of the day. That is what it is – abundance in harmony, balance in abundance.
- VIII CUPS – Tuesday’s card looks a tad on the ominous side. However, the 8 of cups brings us to a point that it can be too much abundance to be believed. Too much stress and worry on the home front is not a good thing. It is, again like the abovementioned card, harmony out of proportion.
- KING WANDS – Wednesday’s card is full of hope. Stability in the highest. Work is great and comes with its own rewards. Not hard, it will make the day travel along the path easily. A great day for the last day of the month.
- THE LOVERS – Thursday’s card is a terrific one for the first day of the second month. A day promising compatibilities with work, home and studies. A great day for the kids to be going back to school today. Love could even be in the air as a cooler day is promised for that day.
- THE EMPEROR – Friday’s card is full of strength, stability and promises to be a great day for those who have persevered over the holiday period. A great day for promotions, moving up the career ladder of success. A watchful eye by the boss will show most mishaps can be picked up upon.
- KNIGHT WANDS – Saturday’s card sees the knight in shining armour returning with a message from the enemy.He’s telling you to be warned, to be careful of what might happen soon. We would do well to heed this worthy advice and travel slowly on the path of life.
- V CUPS – Sunday is more sombre for a bright sunshiny day. Still, being warned is armed and seeing the emotions of the day are feeling down, how can we hope not to go further on.
- V PENTACLES – For the end of the month swap over to a new month we are looking at a halfway mark that will see us neither struggling financially nor winning goals. A very ordinary day on the abundance stakes.
- III SWORDS – For the year of 2018 in relation to the rest of the week will see this as a stab in the heart for our passion, our love of life and possibly heartache for a lasting memory. Not a good card to be ending this week’s reading, so be careful out there and go steady as you go.
Wow, this week’s card reading is all too sombre for me, I’m afraid. I am so looking forward to the end of the week, and it has barely begun. How did you fare during the month of January while visiting with the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck?
I always have felt it is a deck that says it all in black and white. It minces no words in getting to the point of the matter. Although the colours are present, I see it see the full outright point setting in its interpretations and its pertinence. It is nowhere near my favourite deck, though will always reward me with the truth.
Next week will be a surprise deck as we travel to the distant and even ancient place in the Mediterranean to revisit a deck I avoided owning for many a year. Keep watching our weekly channels for your next tarot reading.