Today’s Daily Tarot Reading comes with two extra cards from the shuffling. It is the last day of the working week before the weekend and much is happening. It begins and ends with two Major Arcana cards. So let’s see what lies ahead for us today, hmm?
- THE TOWER looms upon our world today as a warning to heed the eye of trouble. Like being in the middle of a tornado, we mustn’t venture too far from safety. Either in our opinion, emotions or physical movement, it is safer to stay within our own confined boundaries.
- VIII WANDS is overworked this late in the week of the first week of the New Year. Still, one man’s curse is another man’s blessing. So make of this what you will and remember to smile.
- II WANDS looks like the workload is lessening over the course of the day. Thankfully as it has been a long week, fraught with emotions. Stress is also lessening and becoming balanced as we travel toward the weekend.
- II SWORDS while the workload lessens, emotions are still a little high. Relationships are on our minds. Anxiety foremost coming into the weekend. Better to ease ourselves out of work and into the relaxation time as it feels a sense of loss is all around us.
- THE DEVIL is usually the card of temptation, tempting us toward unsavoury activities. Before the Evil Eye is upon you. Make sure your surroundings are safe before you venture out into unmarked territories.
Overall, it will be a good week over. A sigh of relief given once behind closed doors at home safe home. Beware those who venture out on this evening. For venturing into unknown territories comes with its own temptations.
Have you ever wanted to learn to read the Tarot cards? Find the cards a complete and utter mystery? Think that you have to have “the gift’ to be able to read the Tarot cards?
Well, it is easier than you think. I have been teaching Tarot reading for many years and always find it intriguing, no matter which deck I am teaching which student. In fact, my very first student took up my workshop after a recent discovery of Tarot cards. He went out in under a month to commence his new career as a Tarot Reader.
Tarot reading has to be interesting, and it is. I mean, what other tools of divination can you use to visually find the answers to questions with as much detail as a tarot deck? In this book, you will discover how easy it is to pick up a deck of tarot cards and be reading them with confidence in just a matter of hours.
Based on the workshop format that I developed for all of my workshops, I have started at the very beginning and presumed you know nothing about tarot reading. I have outlined the three different groups of the tarot deck – The Minor Arcana, The Court Cards and the Major Arcana. Then I have displayed them in the correct order that they were meant to be displayed so you can easily see the meaning of each suit and archetype.
This is a method of reading the tarot cards which I was taught in a very ancient life-time. When I had a mentor who was not only a great card reader, yet also a great spiritual diviner. She could find the answers to anything. Originally she used the simple playing cards and this is what she taught me. Then progressed to the tarot. Today, she is one my of my Spirit Guides.
This Ebook is divided into six main sections and displays each card of the Rider Waite in full colour so there will be no misinterpretations. You can see the Table of Contents and purchase the book as a Kindle Ebook for now. If you are interested in purchasing this book in paperback, please feel free to contact us for more details.