Today’s Daily Tarot Reading comes with two extra cards from the shuffling. It is the last day of the working week before the weekend and much is happening. It begins and ends with two Major Arcana cards. So let’s see what lies ahead for us today, hmm?
- THE TOWER looms upon our world today as a warning to heed the eye of trouble. Like being in the middle of a tornado, we mustn’t venture too far from safety. Either in our opinion, emotions or physical movement, it is safer to stay within our own confined boundaries.
- VIII WANDS is overworked this late in the week of the first week of the New Year. Still, one man’s curse is another man’s blessing. So make of this what you will and remember to smile.
- II WANDS looks like the workload is lessening over the course of the day. Thankfully as it has been a long week, fraught with emotions. Stress is also lessening and becoming balanced as we travel toward the weekend.
- II SWORDS while the workload lessens, emotions are still a little high. Relationships are on our minds. Anxiety foremost coming into the weekend. Better to ease ourselves out of work and into the relaxation time as it feels a sense of loss is all around us.
- THE DEVIL is usually the card of temptation, tempting us toward unsavoury activities. Before the Evil Eye is upon you. Make sure your surroundings are safe before you venture out into unmarked territories.
Overall, it will be a good week over. A sigh of relief given once behind closed doors at home safe home. Beware those who venture out on this evening. For venturing into unknown territories comes with its own temptations.
Today, one extra card jumped out.
- VI SWORDS asks is vengeance on your mind today? Have you not recovered yesterday’s angst? Be warned today’s leftover emotions as you travel the road to work today.
- THE FOOL is once again giving you a relaxed day. At work, play, home or office – take it for what it is. Enjoy your surroundings for the sun is shining in your part of the word.
- STRENGTH has returned to keep you in good standing to make sure there is inner as well as outer strength. Take it all in your stride and don’t give in to deflated feelings.
- REVERSED X PENTACLES gives abundance falling flat today. You will e left standing, wondering what has happened to cause all of this. Keep the strength of the month and wait until tomorrow, for it is yet another day.
Overall, it is an up and down day today. Try to go with the flow, emotions will be at the medium level as you carry out the errands that are necessary, whether at work or home.
Two Cards Jumped out
While shuffling for today’s reading, two extra cards jumped out. This sometimes happens when Spirit has something important to instil into us all.
- VI WANDS is the journey on the way to work today (whatever work you are doing). Take it easy, relax to enjoy the journey for what it is.
- HIGH PRIESTESS is in your energy circle, telling you a new role of power is opening up for you. It is time to take stock and responsibility of this power, Much to think about for the short-term future.
- THE FOOL foes blithely through life with a carefree attitude. Enjoy the sun, enjoy the day. This is an exception and not the rule. So make the most of the smoother energies of the day.
- STRENGTH tells us to take the opportunity to accept the power you have from within. Get back in touch with it for today and allow it to fill your soul. It looks as though you may need it.
- DEATH card tells us the end is near. Don’t misunderstand this card for its literal meaning. This may pertain to a vehicle/job/ project of some type. The movement has stopped and now is the time to finish what you have started. The power comes before the end.
Overview of Reading
For today we are heavy with the major arcana and the words telling us what we have, and not what to do. Take stock of the fact our needs are taken care of while we reflect and complete the projects of the day. Knowing that the end of the day may end abruptly. Forewarned is always forearmed, so be ready for the end of the day.
Today’s reading comes with a standard three card draw.
- Knight Swords for today is the card for charging at your anger. For pursuing focused energy and determination to right the wrongs from others to you.
- King Pentacles tells you that although you have won our hard-earned wealth and happiness, it seems it is not as you thought it would be.
- X Pentacles tells you to lighten your load so that it feels just right to really enjoy your abundance for what it truly is.
Overall, you will be better off if you let your anger out by venting, then reflect on your hard-earned abundance with gratitude.
Welcome to Sandy’s Daily Readings. Each month I will change the deck of cards to a new deck. I will give you a daily reading each week. The first deck of cards I will be using is The Rider Waite Deck.
My method of choosing the cards is that first I shuffle while focusing on the day in question. Eg, shuffling and focusing on the 1st January 2018. Once done, I will then count the days of the month out. For today I have counted the first card for the 1st January, this is then laid down face up. Then I will count for the month number. For this month, I have counted the next card (as in the first card) for the 1st month of the year. This is then laid out face up. Then finally I will count the cards for the number of years this century. This year is 18. I will lay the 18th card face up in the three card spread.
So, without further delay, here are the cards for
- IX Swords. Severe anxiety today appears to upset the equilibrium of the energies for the first day of the new year. Well, it is a 9 year after all. Let’s hope this doesn’t set the tone for the rest of the year.
- Ace of Cups is now getting away from the downside and showing strength from within. Cups represent the family life and love. Strong emotions for the second card, lending support for the home life. Keep your family issues close to you.
- IV Wands always gives me a good feeling of strength and stability. A kind of balance is showing for the day. Work is neither too hard, nor too easy. Yet just right.
Overall, as the day begins with anxiety, emotions for the home life come through for the month. Work and stability will rule the year with more balance.
Have you ever wanted to learn to read the Tarot cards? Find the cards a complete and utter mystery? Think that you have to have “the gift’ to be able to read the Tarot cards?
Well, it is easier than you think. I have been teaching Tarot reading for many years and always find it intriguing, no matter which deck I am teaching which student. In fact, my very first student took up my workshop after a recent discovery of Tarot cards. He went out in under a month to commence his new career as a Tarot Reader.
Tarot reading has to be interesting, and it is. I mean, what other tools of divination can you use to visually find the answers to questions with as much detail as a tarot deck? In this book, you will discover how easy it is to pick up a deck of tarot cards and be reading them with confidence in just a matter of hours.
Based on the workshop format that I developed for all of my workshops, I have started at the very beginning and presumed you know nothing about tarot reading. I have outlined the three different groups of the tarot deck – The Minor Arcana, The Court Cards and the Major Arcana. Then I have displayed them in the correct order that they were meant to be displayed so you can easily see the meaning of each suit and archetype.
This is a method of reading the tarot cards which I was taught in a very ancient life-time. When I had a mentor who was not only a great card reader, yet also a great spiritual diviner. She could find the answers to anything. Originally she used the simple playing cards and this is what she taught me. Then progressed to the tarot. Today, she is one my of my Spirit Guides.
This Ebook is divided into six main sections and displays each card of the Rider Waite in full colour so there will be no misinterpretations. You can see the Table of Contents and purchase the book as a Kindle Ebook for now. If you are interested in purchasing this book in paperback, please feel free to contact us for more details.