Welcome to the last weekend for January 2018. This week’s reading, of course, overlaps the first week of February as well as seeing the last of the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck for a few months. Apologies for this week also, we had a very busy Sunday in the shop at #GalleriaEttalongBeach from the onset and I didn’t get a chance to get it done. So we will be missing out on Sunday for this week, though finishing up on Sunday next week, which of course, will be in February.
So without further adieu, here is the reading.
- II PENTACLES – We begin Monday with a rolling balance. It has certainly been that way for me so far. Balance can be up and down, down and up. It can be perfect in its own alignment to the harmony of the energies of the day. That is what it is – abundance in harmony, balance in abundance.
- VIII CUPS – Tuesday’s card looks a tad on the ominous side. However, the 8 of cups brings us to a point that it can be too much abundance to be believed. Too much stress and worry on the home front is not a good thing. It is, again like the abovementioned card, harmony out of proportion.
- KING WANDS – Wednesday’s card is full of hope. Stability in the highest. Work is great and comes with its own rewards. Not hard, it will make the day travel along the path easily. A great day for the last day of the month.
- THE LOVERS – Thursday’s card is a terrific one for the first day of the second month. A day promising compatibilities with work, home and studies. A great day for the kids to be going back to school today. Love could even be in the air as a cooler day is promised for that day.
- THE EMPEROR – Friday’s card is full of strength, stability and promises to be a great day for those who have persevered over the holiday period. A great day for promotions, moving up the career ladder of success. A watchful eye by the boss will show most mishaps can be picked up upon.
- KNIGHT WANDS – Saturday’s card sees the knight in shining armour returning with a message from the enemy.He’s telling you to be warned, to be careful of what might happen soon. We would do well to heed this worthy advice and travel slowly on the path of life.
- V CUPS – Sunday is more sombre for a bright sunshiny day. Still, being warned is armed and seeing the emotions of the day are feeling down, how can we hope not to go further on.
- V PENTACLES – For the end of the month swap over to a new month we are looking at a halfway mark that will see us neither struggling financially nor winning goals. A very ordinary day on the abundance stakes.
- III SWORDS – For the year of 2018 in relation to the rest of the week will see this as a stab in the heart for our passion, our love of life and possibly heartache for a lasting memory. Not a good card to be ending this week’s reading, so be careful out there and go steady as you go.
Wow, this week’s card reading is all too sombre for me, I’m afraid. I am so looking forward to the end of the week, and it has barely begun. How did you fare during the month of January while visiting with the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck?
I always have felt it is a deck that says it all in black and white. It minces no words in getting to the point of the matter. Although the colours are present, I see it see the full outright point setting in its interpretations and its pertinence. It is nowhere near my favourite deck, though will always reward me with the truth.
Next week will be a surprise deck as we travel to the distant and even ancient place in the Mediterranean to revisit a deck I avoided owning for many a year. Keep watching our weekly channels for your next tarot reading.
Welcome to another card reading for the month of January 2018. This week’s reading has an extra card which will take us up to and be including next Saturday. This was a small oversight on my part, though my Spirit Guides assured me this is the right way to go for this week.
As you will see the first four cards are Major Arcana cards. This is showing the powerful energy which will come through to us all across the board. I have noticed this trend reflected in readings with my clients, so I don’t feel it is unusual. So here we begin…
- XVIII-THE MOON representing self-reflection. On this day, like any other, we sometimes need to reflect on ourselves to understand where we are heading. In this case, for the week. This first card sets the tone for the week.
- VIII-STRENGTH representing the obvious. Strength is required on Sunday, after the self-reflecting to provide us with the energy we will need to further our journey into the unknown.
- XI-JUSTICE sitting on the right side of The Moon. Where else would it be, after all, it goes hand in hand with Strength. Does it not? What ws your self-reflection about on Saturday? Did you venture too soft, or too tough on yourself? Are you a harsh critique, or a soft one. Today is Monday and the answers you need will be in connection with your day on Saturday.
- 0-THE FOOL represents you and your continuing journey for the week. It is still early days, being Tuesday. But what are you doing today to further it? You may be full of innocence, even naïvety. However be aware that another day follows this one, then another and another. You will need to be responsible for your actions. So take it one step at a time.
- PAGE SWORDS is ever-present warning you of bad omens for the day. Wednesday is a day to check your diary and if you don’t need to be out and about early in the morning, leave a little later if you can. Otherwise, proceed with caution.
- IV- PENTACLES represents an end to a hard day. Being the second last day of the working week. For some, it is payday, for others the day before payday. Just a regular day at the office. Nothing exciting happening.
- IX-PENTACLES represents a bigger surprise for Friday. A small windfall in extra abundance coming your way. This does not necessarily take on the guise of money, so don’t be lulled into false impressions. Rather enjoy the day for what it is. It could be a shortened work day or a special bonus. Remember not to look a gift horse in the mouth.
- III-THE EMPRESS represents the traditional end of the week or Sabbath. A good day to relax and enjoy after a good week of work and toil. Although it has been tough, it comes with it some unexpected abundance. I good time to kick your shoes off and put your feet up.
- III WANDS represents the month of January in respect for this reading. Wands being a traditional card for work and stability. In this reading, it is no exception. Showing there will be steady work that will not b difficult to complete or process. A slow month – a gift horse for certain.
- XIV-TEMPERANCE represents the year of 2018. A year for being even-tempered, firm but not hard not soft. Yet in between. An ordinary year ahead? No. A remarkable one for its non-ordinariness.
Even with this extra card, brining next week’s reading into line with the first day of the traditional week being Sunday, it is an uneventful reading. Not without its surprises though. Have a great week and remember to look for the signs.
Today’s reading comes with a difference. We are, from henceforth, delivering to you a weekly reading instead of a daily reading. We feel this will give you more balance during the week to understand how the whole week will unfold. If you would still like to see a daily reading, please comment below. Otherwise, we will continue with a weekly one every Saturday.
Here’s How it Works
We have seven cards – one for each day of the week. Then another two cards – one for the month, and another for the year. So, all in all, there will be nine cards altogether laid out. Unless of course, there are any other cards that which jump out and want to have their say.
- VI PENTACLES
We begin with Saturday’s card and it shows a bright start for the beginning of the week. Six Pentacles is not to be sneezed at when one is hoping for a good outcome. Abundance is coming today with a little to spare to give out to others or be a little charitable at the end of the day.
As we venture to the last day of the weekend, Sunday’s card brings a warning to be on guard for the rest of the week. As the trumpet blows its warning signal, remember that to be forewarned is forearmed. Do not take anything for granted, yet at the same time, do not be ultra-cautious.
- VIII SWORDS
For Monday’s card, we have an inkling as to the warning’s meaning. It is suggestive of a connection to work as the first day of the working week. Tied up with angst does not help begin the week on a good note. So learn to relax more to let some of those pent-up emotions out.
- IX CUPS
A good card to show up for Tuesday’s card. At least the home front looks good for the moment. Something to look forward to after coming home from a hard day at the office means the emotions of the day can be relaxed for a sounder night’s rest.
- KING CUPS
Wednesday’s card shows us we can be in control of all issues at home. Not only that, we actually feel as though we are the ones in control and making sure the situation remains stable. What can possibly go wrong today?
- THE HERMIT
Showing up for Thursday’s card means a day spent in solitude. Well, there are worse ways to spend the day, so let’s just get on with life and make the most of it. Silence is Golden, so they say. It can make the day go quicker without the distractions.
- V PENTACLES
Friday’s card could end worse than half way down the track. Think of it as being half full rather than half empty. We have left our mark in the workforce this week and it doesn’t end on a sour note. Go home, relax and get some well-earned rest. Next week is another week.
- IX PENTACLES
For the month of January. When you look at the previous seven cards, then relate them to January, this week’s reading is setting the tone for the rest of the month. Hard work can earn the abundance that is deserved. Don’t be afraid to take the individual stand to stand out from the crowd. It could pay dividends.
- IV WANDS
Then in relation to the year, this week’s reading shows us that this year shows promise of being a stable one. The highs and lows being very short and shallow so they are more like troughs and curves.
Overall, a most uneventful week ahead.
Have a good one
Today, one extra card jumped out.
- VI SWORDS asks is vengeance on your mind today? Have you not recovered yesterday’s angst? Be warned today’s leftover emotions as you travel the road to work today.
- THE FOOL is once again giving you a relaxed day. At work, play, home or office – take it for what it is. Enjoy your surroundings for the sun is shining in your part of the word.
- STRENGTH has returned to keep you in good standing to make sure there is inner as well as outer strength. Take it all in your stride and don’t give in to deflated feelings.
- REVERSED X PENTACLES gives abundance falling flat today. You will e left standing, wondering what has happened to cause all of this. Keep the strength of the month and wait until tomorrow, for it is yet another day.
Overall, it is an up and down day today. Try to go with the flow, emotions will be at the medium level as you carry out the errands that are necessary, whether at work or home.