Well, it isn’t that had to learn with this book. Here you have the benefit of my in-depth and very detailed Tarot Reading workshop without the higher cost. Some have said, “it is as though Sandy were guiding me through the entire workshop” with this fully illustrated in-colour book.
The book, as in the workshop is divided into five main sections which help to put the tarot cards into the right perspective and therefore guide you to understand the deck as a whole.
- A Brief History of Tarot – which of course includes a brief history of Arthur Edward Waite, the creator of the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck.
- The Minor Arcana is divided into the four suites, described from Ace to Ten.
- The Court Cards, divided into the four suites, described from Page to King.
- The Major Arcana listed from The Fool to The Universe, detailing the twenty-two cards.
- Spreading the cards includes a selection of my favourite tarot spreads
Available in either Kindle edition, or physical printed version, I am certain you won’t have any problems with learning how to read the Tarot – Rider-Waite Tarot Deck. I hope you will enjoy the journey of reading the tarot cards as much as I have done, and continue to do so.
Please leave your comments at the end of this article.
Get the Kindle Version Here
Get the Printed Version Here